For those who don’t live in Idaho they may be wondering what in the world there is to do in Idaho. But for Idahoans, we understand that the real question is: What isn’t there to do in Idaho!? As winter approaches in its fullest form with fresh snow and chill in the air, the mountains are the perfect place for sights and adventure! Bogus Basin is the Treasure Valley’s largest ski resort and offers over 2,600 acres of skiiable land with 11 lifts. Bogus Basin also illuminates 175 acres for night riding! One of the many appeals of Bogus is its accessibility. If you want to avoid parking, or don’t have a vehicle with chains or 4-wheel drive, or simply just want someone to drive you, Bogus Basin offers a shuttle service from downtown. Going with a group? Carpool! Priority parking is given to vehicles of 3 or more people. Whether you are a skier or snowboarder, beginner or pro, there is something for the entire family to enjoy at Bogus.
Bogus Basin Full Day Pricing:
Adults (18-69): $69
Teen (13-17): $49
Junior (7-12): $27
Child (6 & under): $10
Senior (70+): $47
Beginner (only access coach chairlift & convey lifts): $15
Lift tickets, season passes, lessons, hours of operation can be found here.
Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding
- 1,800 acre vertical drop
- Rental equipment and lessons available
- Full day lift tickets are from open to close
- Night lift tickets are from 3pm to close
- 800 ft thrilling tubing hill with conveyor belt back to the top
- $20 per person per 1.5 hour session
- Includes rented tube and unlimited number or rides during your session
- Single tickets and group pricing available
- Online reservations are required. Reserve your spot here.
- Nordic Skiing requires no uphill transportation, it involves lifting your heels to glide across the snow.
- For those who love to be outdoors in the mountain, but prefer not to be going full speed downhill
- Programs and lessons with seasoned instructors are available to those new to the sport!
- Like hiking but in the winter!
- Both shared Nordic trails and Snowshoeing only trails leaves no shortage of beautiful wintery scenery
- The perfect low impact activity for people of all ages and abilities
- Tickets and information for Nordic Skiing and Snowshoeing
General Mountain Safety
- Stay in control, be able to stop when needed
- Don’t stop where you obstruct a trail or where others can’t see you
- Observe all posted signs
- Look uphill when merging
- Know how to load, ride, and unload the ski lifts
2600 N Bogus Basin Rd, Boise, ID 83702
Call for general info: (208) 332-5100